ICBC Lawyer Kelowna
Car accidents can impact even the most experienced and safest of drivers. At Preszler Injury Lawyers, we know that when these accidents do occur, the injuries you suffer can be severe. In addition to resulting in ongoing medical costs, your injuries can leave you unable to work or to provide for your family.
In these situations, our Kelowna ICBC lawyers are here to help. For more than 50 years, our firm has represented clients in personal injury claims. We compile the evidence needed in your case, so that you can get the ICBC benefits to which you are entitled. These benefits can make a difference in providing the medical care and compensation you need during this difficult time, giving you the best chance for making a complete recovery.
Professional Legal Representation in ICBC Claims
Motor vehicle accidents in Kelowna and throughout British Columbia are unfortunately common. According to Road Safety BC, these accidents claim more than 300 lives each year, while leaving thousands of others with serious and potentially disabling injuries. At Preszler Injury Lawyers, we provide the professional legal representation you need when accidents and injuries occur. Cases our Kelowna ICBC lawyers represent include the following:
- Car accidents;
- Transport truck accidents;
- Accidents involving public transport;
- Motorcycle wrecks;
- Pedestrian and Bicyclist injuries;
- Boating and other recreational vehicle accidents; and,
- Accidents involving snowmobiles and other types of machinery or equipment.
When these types of accidents do occur, it is often due to the reckless actions of others. At Preszler Injury Lawyers, we can assist you in holding responsible parties accountable, so that you can get compensation either by holding the other driver directly accountable or through an ICBC claim.
At Preszler Injury Lawyers, We Hold Reckless Drivers Accountable
At Preszler Injury Lawyers, we work diligently in helping you get compensation for injuries you sustain in car accidents and incidents involving other types of motor vehicles. According to the Traffic Injury Research Foundation (TIRF), common causes of car accidents in British Columbia include the following:
- Speeding and going too fast for the conditions;
- Disregarding roadways signs and signals;
- Aggressive driving behavior, such as following other drivers too closely or cutting them off in traffic;
- Reckless driving, such as racing and running traffic lights;
- Distracted driving, such as using cell phones to text and make calls or engaging in any activity that takes your mind off the road and your hands off the wheel;
- Driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or medication;
- Drowsy driving, which involves driving while excessively fatigued and falling asleep behind the wheel.
Whether you suffer injuries as the result of an accident or due to the negligent drivers who engage in any of the above, you may be entitled to benefits through an ICBC claim.
Get ICBC Benefits
When motor vehicle accidents leave you with medical costs and other expenses, benefits available through the Insurance Corporation of British Columbia (ICBC) are available to help. As the universal auto insurance provider for BC motorists, ICBC benefits can help you recover from your losses, whether they were caused by your own actions or the reckless and negligent driving behaviors of others. Benefits you may be entitled to in an ICBC claim include:
- Medical expenses related to your treatment and recovery;
- Wage loss assistance, while you recuperate from your injuries;
- Costs to repair or replace your vehicle; and,
- Costs for maintaining your household and other out of pocket expenses.
Unfortunately, filing for ICBC benefits is not always easy, which is why you should speak to our Kelowna ICBC lawyers first, prior to making any statements or signing any documents. At Preszler Injury Lawyers, we make sure your rights are protected in all types of ICBC claims, gathering the evidence needed and negotiating with ICBC representatives to help you get the maximum amount possible.
At Preszler Injury Lawyers, Our Kelowna ICBC Lawyers are Here to Help You
Before jeopardizing your rights by handing over private information and going it alone in an ICBC claim, reach out and contact our Kelowna ICBC lawyer first. At Preszler Injury Lawyers, we offer free and confidential one-on-one consultations where we can discuss your claim and the types of ICBC benefits to which you may be entitled. There is never a fee unless we win your case, and we keep you updated and informed throughout the entire ICBC claims process. You can trust our reputation in the legal community and our decades worth of experience in filing claims against other drivers and in dealing with insurance companies. Call or contact our office online today.