Nanaimo Product Liability Lawyer
If you or a loved one suffered a horrific injury or devastating illness after using a consumer product as intended, you might have a valid claim to compensation. Our Preszler team of Nanaimo product liability lawyers are standing by, ready to advocate for you.
Product Liability Claims
We are prepared to handle all different types of product liability claims:
- Building materials
- Chemical exposure
- Construction equipment
- Fire suppression products
- Food and beverage
- Health and hygiene products
- Heavy machinery
- Household products
- Medical devices and medicines
- Safety equipment
- Toys and baby products
Do You Have A Product Liability Claim?
The best way to know for sure if you have a valid product liability claim is to contact us for a free consultation. We’ll discuss the merits of your case and all the legal options available to you. However, you may have a case if you can answer “yes” to the following questions:
- Did you become injured or ill after using a product you purchased?
- Did your injury or illness lead to losses such as medical expenses or lost wages?
- Has it been less than two years since you became injured, ill, or aware of the product’s hazards?
Often, our clients have only a vague suspicion that “something isn’t quite right.” Our team of investigators work with law enforcement, Health Canada, court subpoenas, insider whistleblowers, and private detectives to uncover what’s going on inside a company. Where unsafe practices, testing failures, shoddy workmanship, or deliberate concealment exists, we find it. If a loved one passed away and you need answers, our product liability law firm is here to help.
We can help you recover compensation for:
- Medical expenses, such as surgeries, therapies, medications, and hospital stays
- Lost wages past, present, and future
- Property losses related to the claim
- Pain and suffering (up to a cap of approximately $375,000)
- Punitive damages (rare, but sometimes granted in cases of willful misconduct)
How Much Does A Lawyer Cost?
Product liability cases are difficult, time-consuming, and require a lot of resources. However, we’ve been in business since 1959. Our firm has the wherewithal to pursue a claim to trial if necessary. You may think this type of representation would cost a fortune, but it is quite the opposite. Unlike divorce or business lawyers, personal injury lawyers do not require any money upfront. We understand the financial hardship caused by sudden accident or illness. By law, we cannot charge more than 33.3% of the total award recovered. If you are among the small percentage of cases that do not prevail against corporate interests, then you owe us nothing for the advocacy. Contact us for your free consultation near Nanaimo.