Delta Product Liability Lawyer
We rely on countless consumer products in our daily life. For the most part, we take for granted the fact that these items work as intended without incident. Most manufacturers are careful in the way they design, build, and market their products. However, some are so inherently dangerous that they represent an unreasonable risk to consumers. When defective products result in injuries, our Preszler team of Delta product liability lawyers could represent your best chance of holding the manufacturer accountable.
We are ready to help, and proud to serve as a personal injury law firm in the Delta area, and will vigorously represent your legal interests. If you have any questions, reach out to us right away.
Common defective products
There are certain types of products that are more likely than others to be defective. Understanding the nature of them can benefit you when you are considering a product liability claim. Some of the most common examples include:
- Motor vehicles
- Major appliances
- Power tools
- Medicine and medical devices
- Children’s toys
- Chemicals and cleaning agents
- Industrial equipment
Basis of a product liability claim
There are three broad categories of product liability claims. While not every claim fits neatly into one of these three categories, they do provide a helpful guide. The three common types include defective design, defective manufacturing, and defective marketing.
- When a defect occurs during the design phase of product development, it leads to an entire line of unreasonably dangerous products. These defects can occur due to careless design efforts or a lack of thorough testing.
- Manufacturing defects are a broad category that covers any error from a product’s design until it reaches the hands of the consumer. While these mistakes commonly occur during the manufacturing process, defects can also occur at the hands of retailers or even while a product is in transit.
- Defective marketing might sound like problems with billboards or ad buys, but the reality is the term means something else in this context. A defective marketing claim relates to the labelling or instructions included with a product. If the instructions or labels are unclear, it can make it impossible for a consumer to use the product safely.
Discuss your claim with Delta product liability lawyers
If you are ready to move forward with your product liability claim, the first step involves finding the right lawyer. At Preszler Injury Lawyers, we believe it is crucial that you meet face to face with your prospective lawyer and ask any questions you might have about your claim or the litigation process. Call right away to schedule your free consultation.