Prince George Personal Injury Lawyer
The legal process for pursuing ICBC benefits and personal injury claims can be complex and overwhelming without a capable advocate in your corner. Preszler Law provides sound guidance and can help you avoid common pitfalls that may prove costly in the long run.
Robert Preszler founded our personal injury law firm in 1959, and over the last 60 years, we have refined our litigation skills, allowing us to seek the best possible results for our clients.
If you are searching for well-informed Prince George personal injury lawyers to explain your legal options, you have come to the right place.
Set up a private consultation to discuss your claim with Preszler Law. If your injuries prevent you from travelling to our office, we will arrange to meet you at the hospital or your residence. The initial case review is free and is offered without any obligation to retain our services.
Personal injury lawyers serving Prince George, BC
Our lawyers, paralegals and support staff are proud to offer clients the compassionate attention they deserve after a serious accident or injury. Over the course of the claims process, we often spend hours with clients and their loved ones, getting to know their stories, their struggles and their concerns for the future. This sort of one-on-one facetime allows us to develop not only strong relationships built on trust but a savvy legal strategy that is customized to your specific case.
We are accessible to our clients, and make it a priority to answer emails, phone calls and messages in a timely manner. Our lawyers are passionate about winning trials and maximizing settlements, but perhaps more importantly, we sincerely care about our clients’ physical recoveries and future.
You can rest assured our lawyers will take every measure to achieve a fair resolution in your case, letting you concentrate on the healing process and getting better. Our team also ensures clients are empowered with the critical information they need so that they can make informed decisions throughout every phase of the legal process.
It costs you nothing to sit down with a personal injury lawyer who can protect your rights and explain the merits of your case.
Preszler Law handles personal injury matters involving:
- Auto accidents
- Premises liability – slips, trips, and falls
- Hit and run accidents
- Cycling and pedestrian injuries
- Truck and motorcycle crashes
- Long-term disability
- Loss of life
- Birth injuries
- Product liability
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Catastrophic injuries such as brain damage, paralysis, loss of limb
- ICBC claims
Protect your rights after a vehicle accident
As the northern capital of British Columbia, Prince George sees its share of serious and fatal motor vehicle collisions every year. If you were in an accident, you may be eligible for medical, rehabilitation and wage loss assistance, or Part 7 Accident Benefits. Our Prince George personal injury lawyers will work diligently to seek the maximum amount of compensation that you are rightfully owed.
Follow these tips to protect your rights in the moments following an auto accident:
- Do not move your vehicle unless it is safe to do so
- Check yourself for injuries and assist others who are injured
- Call 9-1-1
- Collect the names and contact information of eyewitnesses
- Exchange contact and insurance information with all motorists involved
- Report the accident to your insurance company
- Take photos of the damage to your vehicle
- Write down the time, date and location of the accident, along with details like weather conditions, road debris, etc.
- See a doctor and be alert for overlooked injuries such as whiplash
- Track all costs related to your accident and injuries
- Contact a personal injury lawyer at Preszler Law