Vernon Medical Malpractice Lawyer
Doctors, nurses, and other health care professionals are supposed to heal our injuries and illnesses. Unfortunately, when they make a mistake, it’s the who patient suffers. Medical injuries can have life-long consequences. If this has happened to you, you might need our Preszler team of Vernon personal injury lawyers.
You have the right to seek monetary compensation for your pain and suffering. At Preszler Law, we understand the challenges that come with recovering from this type of injury. That is why we are proud to serve as a medical malpractice law firm for the residents of Vernon. Call today if you’d like to discuss your options with a compassionate lawyer.
Common Causes of medical malpractice
There are five general types of medical malpractice, and they include:
- Misdiagnosis. When a doctor fails to diagnose the correct illness or is unable to identify any medical issue, a patient can suffer from the underlying condition.
- Delayed diagnosis. Medical malpractice can still occur even when the doctor makes the correct diagnosis. However, when the diagnosis is delayed, a patient’s condition can worsen.
- Failure to Treat. In some cases, a patient can suffer a medical injury when a doctor or nurse fails to render the necessary care. This form of malpractice typically stems from paperwork errors.
- Birth Injuries. Few injuries devastate an entire family more than this. While some injuries occur during labour or delivery, others result from negligent treatment during the pregnancy.
- Surgical and Anesthesia Errors: Any mistake by a doctor or other medical professional is devastating, but surgeons and anesthesiologists are in a position for their mistakes to have catastrophic consequences. Surgery errors can leave patients injured, paralyzed, or worse. Mistakes made with anesthesia also have a high mortality rate.
An experienced medical malpractice lawyer may be able to review your case and your records to identify the type of malpractice that resulted in your injury. With their help, monetary compensation might be possible.
No fee unless we succeed
When you work with a medical malpractice lawyer from Preszler Law, you do so with the peace of mind knowing you will never be charged an up-front fee or notified about surprise rate changes. We work on a contingency basis, which means we only get paid if you do. If we are unsuccessful in your case, you will never owe us anything.
Contact our team of Vernon personal injury lawyers right away
If your family is living with the reality of a medical injury, you may have questions about the chances of recovering monetary compensation. Contact us today, and schedule your free initial consultation to get the answers you need.