ICBC Lawyer Langford
Automobile accidents and injuries are unfortunately common in Langford and throughout British Columbia. When they occur, you may be entitled to compensation from the driver or through his or her insurance company, which is generally the Insurance Corporation of British Columbia (ICBC). To ensure you are successful in filing a claim and that you get the maximum amount to which you are entitled, Preszler Injury Lawyers is here to help.
Our Langford ICBC lawyers have been representing clients in ICBC claims, helping them to get compensation for the medical expenses, lost wages, and other damages they have suffered since we first opened the firm. We provide professional legal counsel and guidance you can count on, to help you get the ICBC benefits you need to recover.
Hold at Fault Drivers Accountable When Motor Vehicle Accidents Occur
When motor vehicle accidents occur in Langford, they often result in severe and potentially life threatening injuries. Road Safety BC reports that these accidents kill as many as 300 people each year, while leaving thousands of others seriously injured. Reckless driving is often to blame for these so called ‘accidents’. At Preszler Injury Lawyers, we can help you hold at-fault drivers accountable for the damages you suffer as a result of the following:
- Speedings and driving too fast for road, traffic, or weather conditions;
- Disregarding BC traffic rules and regulations;
- Driving while under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or medications;
- Driving while distracted, such as using cellphones, texting, or taking pictures while behind the wheel;
- Aggressive driving, such as following other drivers too closely or improper passing;
- Running stop signs and traffic signals;
- Drowsy driving, which involves driving while overly fatigued along with falling asleep behind the wheel.
In addition to car accidents, these types of reckless and negligent driving behaviors can cause transport truck accidents, motorcycle wrecks, and recreation vehicle accidents as well. They can impact drivers, passengers, bicyclists, pedestrians, and others who use the roadways, leaving them with potentially disabling injuries.
Get the Benefits You Need to Recover From Car Accident Injuries
When any type of motor vehicle accident occurs, it can leave victims with injuries that prevent them from working for weeks, months, or even years at a time, while requiring ongoing medical care and attention. At Preszler Injury Lawyers, our Langford ICBC lawyers provide professional, experienced legal representation to help you recover from the following types of car accident injuries:
- Soft tissue injuries, such as muscle or tendon strains, sprains, and tears;
- Broken bones and severe cuts or lacerations;
- Burns, resulting in contact with road surfaces or hot engine fluids;
- Internal injuries, resulting in damage to body organs;
- Back and neck injuries, such as whiplash, herniated discs, and fractured vertebrae;
- Head injuries, including concussions, skull fractures, and traumatic brain injuries;
- Spinal cord injuries, result in permanent paralysis.
When these types of injuries impact you or someone you love, compensation may be available through an ICBC claim, regardless of whether you or another driver was at fault.
Get Compensation for Your Injuries
Depending on the circumstances surrounding your accident, you may be entitled to compensation by filing a claim against the other driver or even a third party, such as an automobile manufacturer. In many cases, residents of British Columbia seek compensation for injuries through an ICBC claim. Benefits you may be entitled to, regardless of whether or not you were at fault, include:
- Medical expenses related to your injuries and treatment;
- Wage loss assistance;
- Costs to repair or replace your vehicle;
- Costs associated with maintaining your home and other out-of-pocket expenses.
As part of the ICBC claims process, an adjuster will be assigned to your case to investigate your accident and the extent of the injuries you suffer. Unfortunately, the ICBC is a business and their bottom line is profits. This is why you need an experienced Langford ICBC lawyer representing your case. We conduct our own investigations, gathering evidence in support of your claim, and negotiating with the ICBC to help ensure you get the maximum amount to which you are entitled.
Reach Out to Our Langford ICBC Lawyers
Before signing any documents or making statements to ICBC that could be used against you, reach out and contact our Langford ICBC lawyer first. We can arrange a free, one-on-one consultation to discuss your case and the types of compensation to which you may be entitled. At Preszler Injury Lawyers, there is never a fee unless we get money for you, so call or contact our office online and request your consultation today.