Victoria Car Accident Lawyer
When you or a loved one are injured in a car accident through little to no fault of your own, you are entitled to seek compensation through a personal injury lawsuit. Preszler Law is a full-service car accident law firm located in Victoria, British Columbia. Our Victoria personal injury lawyers offer free consultations to anyone interested in exploring their legal right to fair compensation after an automobile accident.
What We Do
A car accident lawyer is a good friend to have. Preszler Law:
- INVESTIGATES – In the initial aftermath of a motor vehicle collision, we can send a team of investigators and crash experts to the scene.
- REFERS – We’ll make sure you get to the best area medical professionals to receive top care while working with reputable auto mechanics to document and preserve evidence.
- REVIEWS – We’ll review surveillance footage, interview eyewitnesses, subpoena relevant records, and question the occupants of the other vehicle to determine what factors contributed to the accident.
- MAXIMIZES – We call upon respected professionals such as crash reconstructionists, economists, ICBC experts, and medical care providers to argue for maximum compensation on your behalf.
- FUNDS – We ask no money from you upfront and pay all the costs associated with litigation for you.
- RESOLVES – Our team aims for early resolution through settlement negotiations but won’t back down from a court battle if the other side tries to deny, diminish, or defer your claim.
What You Can Do
Following a car accident:
- Take photographs of all property damage and physical injuries as soon as possible.
- Jot down your recollection of events, including specifics like the time of day, weather, and direction you were travelling.
- Gather the name and contact information of eyewitnesses at the scene.
- Seek immediate medical attention. Even if you “just feel sore,” you want an honest appraisal.
- Provide ICBC with license plate numbers, driver’s license numbers, and insurance information.
- File a police report within 48 hours if you have sustained property damage valued over $1,000.
- Contact a lawyer before meeting with someone from ICBC. Never sign anything without counsel!
Proudly Serving Victoria, B.C.
If you need a car accident lawyer, look no further than Preszler Law. Our Victoria office is conveniently located on the northeastern edge of downtown on Blanchard Street. Here you will find compassionate care from experienced Victoria personal injury lawyers with track records of success.
Courteous customer service is where we stand out. We don’t pass you along to paralegals or receptionists; when you want to talk to a lawyer, you do! Best of all, working with our team is risk-free. You don’t pay us unless you win compensation.
It is possible to obtain money to cover medical expenses, lost wages, out-of-pocket disability-related expenses, and up to $330,000 for pain and suffering. Grieving family members who have lost a loved one may seek compensation for funeral and burial expenses, as well as unpaid medical bills that would otherwise come out of the estate.
Contact Preszler Law with any questions you have about the ICBC claims process.