Chilliwack Car Accident Lawyer
If you have sustained an injury in a Chilliwack car accident, you have the right to pursue damages from the responsible party. The compassionate Chilliwack car accident lawyers of Preszler Injury Lawyers are dedicated to seeking justice for their injured clients. To discuss your case, contact us today and schedule an initial consultation, free of charge.
Established in 1959, Preszler Injury Lawyers are dedicated to serving our clients in a courteous, professional manner. To get your case started with car accident law firm that cares about your recovery, call today.
Common injuries in a car accident
Despite significant advances in safety technology, the unfortunate truth is that car accident injuries are often devastating. To recover compensation for your injuries, your car accident lawyer must establish your medical bills and other expenses related to the crash. The injuries commonly associated with car wrecks include:
- Concussions and other head injuries
- Broken bones
- Cuts and bruising
- Chronic back and neck pain
- Spinal injuries
- Injured tendons and ligaments
To help you pursue the damages you deserve, our team will work diligently to establish the severity of your injuries.
Negligence in a Chilliwack car accident lawsuit
Whether or not you are entitled to recover damages will depend on the ability of your car accident lawyer to establish that the other driver was at fault. To do so, your lawyer must establish the four elements of negligence. To prevail in a Chilliwack car accident lawsuit, you must prove:
- The defendant owed you a duty of care
- The defendant breached that duty
- The breach caused your accident
- You suffered damages in the accident
Proving negligence is a fundamental part of any car wreck case. Our firm will work tirelessly to help you get the most out of your award.
How we can help
Our team offers a comprehensive approach to Chilliwack car accident cases. Our firm has represented injury victims in car, truck, bicycle, and pedestrian accidents, and we have the tools to take on your case as well. When you work with our firm, we provide a number of benefits from the moment your case starts. Our lawyers will:
- Investigate your accident to determine the cause and identify all at-fault parties
- Invest resources into finding and preparing expert witnesses to testify on your behalf
- Compile your medical records and other documents related to your claim
- Negotiate with the other side in an attempt to recover compensation quickly
- Prepare and file your claim in compliance with British Columbia law
- Only take a fee if we successfully recover your damages
Schedule your free consultation right away
Your choice of a lawyer is important. The Preszler understands how challenging a car accident injury can be. We are prepared to handle your case in a way that that is respectful and courteous to you and your family.
To learn more, contact us right away to schedule your free initial consultation.